Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the weekly recap feature created by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books, where they shamelessly plug each other, share the fantastic posts, giveaways, or whatever else they’ve found and loved by other awesome bloggers (or authors!) during the week, and talk about the books they plan on reading in the coming week.
It’s a great community-building feature, so I’m dumping my regular weekly wrap-up and joining forces with these guys! The format of the post will evolve as I figure out exactly what sorts of things I like to include.
Mandi Kaye’s Week
- Review: The Serpent’s Shadow by Rick Riordan
- Review: Dime Store Magic by Kelley Armstrong
- Audiobook Review: Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
- Dawn’s in Trouble, Must be Tuesday
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Throwback Thursday
- Feature and Follow Friday
- I joined the Outlander Read-A-Long
- Bout of Books 4.0 Wrap Up
Around the Interwebz
These are all posts/articles/whatever from around the web that I loved.
- Have you been following along with Parajunkee as she reads 50 Shades of Grey? DO IT!
- She also has these great After Hours reviews – check them out here.
- The Grammarian’s Reviews has posted an open thank you letter to book bloggers.
- Miss Remmers posted her vlogs from last year in preparation of BEA.
- Naithin from Once Upon a Time wrote a post about making the switch from a Kindle to an actual book.
- Read in 2012: 105
- To Be Read: 500 (yowza! 13 were added this week!)
- Stolen by Lucy Christopher
- Apron Anxiety by Alyssa Shelasky
- Ill Wind by Rachel Caine
- Arranged by Catherine McKenzie
- Red Rain by RL Stine
- A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
- A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young
- Purge by Sarah Darer Littman
- Life in the Fat Lane by Cherie Bennett
- Wasted by Marya Hornbacher
- Skinny by Ibi Kaslik
- Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
- An Uncommon Education by Elizabeth Percer
- Favorites: 59 (I really need to get better about updating this list)
- Wishlist: 20