Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the weekly recap feature created by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books, where they shamelessly plug each other, share the fantastic posts, giveaways, or whatever else they’ve found and loved by other awesome bloggers (or authors!) during the week, and talk about the books they plan on reading in the coming week.
It’s a great community-building feature, so I’m dumping my regular weekly wrap-up and joining forces with these guys! The format of the post will evolve as I figure out exactly what sorts of things I like to include.
On a Personal Note
Well it’s been a slow week. And it will continue to be slow for the next few months. I’m still not feeling well and now that school has started back, I need to make that my priority when I have “free time”. That means reading can’t be my priority. I do have some reviews for tours I’ve promised to do over the next few months, and both Sara and Lindsay (who you guys haven’t met yet!) will have a few things coming up.
I miss reading.
Mandi Kaye’s Week
Reviews I Enjoyed
- Lauren @ The Housework Can Wait reviewed Anna and the French Kiss. I seriously need to read this. I get it guys! I know! I know!
- Alexa @ Alexa Loves Books reviewed Wintergirls. I’ve been wanting to read it for awhile, and this review may be the push I needed to get to it.
- Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal reviewed Clockwork Prince – and echoed some of my own internal monologue so perfectly that I had to mention it.
- Juliette @ Catching Books reviewed Speechless. Another one that may finally be the final push I need to actually read something I’ve been eyeing forever.
Other Notable Posts
- Kathy warns of Cover Artist Con Artists.
- The Teen Librarian’s Toolbox began the Sunnydale Project (squee!)!
- The Bloggess reacted exactly like I would when she thought Tim Minchin was performing at a honky tonk.
- Rachel @ Fiktshun considers the differences in Readers.