Welcome to Month 2 of The Hollows Reading Challenge!
If you’re already signed up, then you’re ready to begin reading!
If you haven’t signed up yet, or want more information about what this challenge is all about, click the challenge button at the top of this post.
Month 1 Winners:
- Sarah @ The Bibliophile’s Diary is the winner of a signed hardcover of The Good, the Bad, and the Undead, along with a bus token from the Hollows.
- Ann Buckhame @ Readster Quilt’s is the winner of Kindle editions of Dates from Hell and Holidays are from Hell, along with a bus token from the Hollows.
April 17 – May 16
The goal for this month is to read Every Which Way but Dead and A Fistful of Charms.
There’s no witch in Cincinnati tougher, sexier, or more screwed up than bounty hunter Rachel Morgan, who’s already put her love life and soul in dire jeopardy through her determined efforts to bring criminal night creatures to justice.
Between “runs,” she has her hands full fending off the attentions of her blood-drinking partner, keeping a deadly secret from her backup, and resisting a hot new vamp suitor.
Rachel must also take a stand in the war that’s raging in the city’s underworld, since she helped put away its former vampire kingpin – and made a deal with a powerful demon to do so that could cost her an eternity of pain, torment, and degradation.
And now her dark “master” is coming to collect his due.
The evil night things that prowl Cincinnati despise witch and bounty hunter Rachel Morgan. Her new reputation for the dark arts is turning human and undead heads alike with the intent to possess, bed, and kill her—not necessarily in that order.
Now a mortal lover who abandoned Rachel has returned, haunted by his secret past. And there are those who covet what Nick possesses—savage beasts willing to destroy the Hollows and everyone in it if necessary.
Forced to keep a low profile or eternally suffer the wrath of a vengeful demon, Rachel must nevertheless act quickly. For the pack is gathering for the first time in millennia to ravage and rule. And suddenly more than Rachel’s soul is at stake.
1. You have all month to read these two books.
2. You have until May 16th to post a review or simply your thoughts about the books to be entered into this month’s giveaway.
3. Be sure to come back to this post to leave a link to your post, wherever it is (Goodreads, your blog, Twitter, etc.). You must leave a link to be entered into the giveaways. The link must point to a post written during the dates of each challenge month.
Month 2 Giveaway
One winner will receive Kindle editions of Dates from Hell and Holidays are from Hell, along with a bus token from the Hollows, a burning bunny pin, and Rachel’s Coat Check Tag from Carew Tower.
Don’t forget about the extra credit reads!
If you read any of the shorts/novellas on the extra credit list, you can post your reviews any time during the challenge. Each of those links will give you an extra entry into the final giveaway and an extra entry into that month’s giveaway! Just remember – create separate links for each book/novella you read that month.
ALSO! It’s okay if you don’t finish the books in the scheduled month. You won’t be eligible for the giveaways that month, but you’ll still be reading an amazing series.
Leave your links below for posts created between April 17 and May 16, 2014. The linky will remain open through May 17.